Annual Membership Show
Call to Artists
Recieving June 24 and 25th6th
Lodi Community Art Center, Membership Show
Open to any current member of the Lodi Community Art Center for the year 2017-2018. If dues have not been paid prior to receiving they will be collected at receiving for the show. Members must abide by gallery staffing policies.
ENTRY FEES & CONDITIONS
· Must be a paid member for the fiscal year, 2017-2018.
· $8 per entry; non-refundable
· Limit of 5 pieces per artist
· All artwork intended for hanging must be framed and ready to hang with wire.
· Entries should be the original art work of the person entering, using only personal reference material: (no copies from other artwork or commercial photo).
· No reproductions or giclees.
· The Membership Show committee may refuse to accept any work that it deems inappropriate.
CATEGORIES: (Judged separately)
1. Abstract, Surreal, Fantasy
2. Portraits, Figures, and Animals
3. Landscape, Seascape, and Cityscape
4. Every Day Objects
· Best of Show, $100,
· 1st Place, per category $50
· 2nd Place, per category $25
· Up to 3 Merit awards of $25
· Honorable Mentions Ribbons
· The judge shall not be required to give the full set of awards in any category.
Ø Judge reserves the right to omit awards in low entry categories, combine low entry categories as well as change a designated category.
Saturday, June 24 and Sunday, June 25 from Noon - 5 PM
Artist Awards & Reception:
Friday July 7th, 6:00 – 8:30 Awards presented at 7:00
Tuesday, July 11 from 6:30 - 8:30. Tina Moore will discuss her thoughts about the works in the show. 6:30 is the gathering/social time and the meeting starts at 7:00.
Saturday, July 29 and Sunday July 30 from Noon to 5 PM
NOTE: All entries not picked up after 30 days become the property of Lodi Community Art Center.
2017 JUDGE: Tina Moore, PSA, PSW
This year’s juror Tina Moore has been a professional artist and teacher for more than 25 years. She received her BA in Fine Arts from the University of the Pacific. She retired from teaching high school and Junior high school art to devote more time to painting. Tina enjoys teaching workshops in pastels, offering demonstrations and acting as show juror. She is an award winner in local, regional, national and international shows. She is a past president of the Stockton Art League
View Tina’s work at http://www.tinamoore.net/
SALES & LIABILITIES: All reasonable care will be taken with entries, however, Lodi Community Art Center will not be responsible for any damage or loss, from whatever cause, while originals are in transit or in their custody. A 25% commission will be charged for all sales made during and/or as a result of the show. All works in this show must be for sale.
Entry forms are available at the Lodi Community Art Center