CALL TO ARTISTS
Lodi Community Art Center’s 58th Spring Art Annual Show and Sale is accepting entries via Smarter Entry from Mar 1, through Apr 22, 2018.
An Open Juried Art Show: June 8 - June 10, 2018
Show will be held at:
1525 E Jahant Road | Acampo, CA 95220
Jurors (click each juror's name to be taken to their website)
- Oils and Acrylics
- Drawing and Graphics
- Mixed Media
- 3D Sculpture
- $500 - Best of Show
- $150 - 1st Place in Each Category
- $100 - 2nd Place in Each Category
- $75 - 3rd Place in Each Category
- $50 - People's Choice
- $50 - Juror's Award
- Honorable Mention
All Award Winners receive 1 ticket to Awards Reception
All selected Artists may purchase 2 tickets to the Award Reception at Member Prices
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Mar 1 - First day to enter online
- Mar 30 - Last day for early bird entry fees
- Apr 22 - Last day to enter
- Apr 29 - Notify Artists of accepted entry
- May 19 & May 20 - Receiving at Lodi Art Center
- Jun 1 - Announce Award Winners
- Jun 8 - Paid reception (5-8 PM - Awards at 7 PM)
- Jun 9 & 10 - Show open to the public (Noon-4 PM)
- Jun 10 - Artists pick up work (4:30-5:30 PM)
Entry fees are not refundable. Number of entries is Limited to 5 entries
LCAC Member Fee:
- Early Bird, First entry $20, $15 each for additional entries
- After Apr. 1, First entry $25, $15 each for additional entry
- Early Bird, First Entry for $25 plus $18 each for additional entries. After Apr 1, First Entry $30, $18 for each additional entry
Once Your Work Arrives at the Show
If the show requirements are not followed, the show chair or the chair’s designee may reject entries or modify an entry’s category. LCAC will not be responsible for loss or damage to art entered in the show. Accepted art must be the same as submitted on-line
All entries must be for sale. LCAC takes a 35% commission on works sold. All art must be original, conceived and created solely by entering artist. Work previously in an LCAC Spring Show is not eligible No copies, reprints, or giclees.
Unframed works on canvas must be painted around edges. Works must be wired for hanging in sturdy frames, glassed when needed to protect the art. Tape wire ends. Paintings may not exceed 3 ft in any direction. Sculpture is limited to a foot print of three feet. Contact us if sculpture is more than 3 ft high for approval. May not exceed 50 lbs.
Art being shipped to LCAC must have prepaid return shipping and arrive at LCAC by May 25th and also include a $15 handling fee per packing box.
Ship to : Lodi Community Art Center
110 W. Pine St, Lodi, CA 95240
No art may be removed before the close of the show at 4:30 pm, June 9, at Lange Twins Family Winery. When picking up your art, you must present the receipts you will receive upon delivering your art to the gallery. Art not picked up at Winery will be available for pickup at Lodi Community Art Center Wed-Sun Noon to 5PM. Art left after July 1st becomes the property of LCAC unless you have previously made special arrangement.
We will have a bio book for public view. Bring a one page bio or Artist Statement if you wish to be included.
P.O. Box 878, Lodi CA 95241
JC Strote: firstname.lastname@example.org | 209.369.4188